SHADES OILY-FLAKY SCALP THERAPEUTIC OIL cleanses and purifies the scalp, eliminating excess oil that can build up and clog the hair follicle creating a barrier for new hair growth. The anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory and antiseptic qualities of this formula assists in healing itchy scalp, dandruff and many other scalp conditions which hinder hair growth. Great for braids and other protective hairstyles.
Shades Oily-Flaky Scalp Therapeutic Oil
- CONTAINS ESSENTIAL OILS of:
• Tea Tree Oil – is a very powerful immune stimulant. It can help to fight all three categories of infectious organisms, bacteria, fungi, and viruses.
• Thyme - one of the oldest plants on record, boots immunity, has antiseptic and antibacterial properties
• Peppermint - deters dandruff while providing a tingling and cooling sensation to the hair follicle on the head. This promotes hair growth as well as balances the pH levels on the head for healthy and shiny hair.
• Lavender - balancing, soothing, regenerative, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial, the most commonly used oil for stress reduction relieves itchiness and dandruff.
• Lemon - clean toxins from the hair and scalp.
INSTRUCTIONS: Apply approximately 20 drops of Shades Oily Flaky Scalp Therapeutic Oil to the scalp, Massage scalp. Apply a steamed towel and process with heat for 20 minutes. Shampoo with Shades Deep Cleansing Shampoo. Rinse and treat hair with Shades Repair Treatment or an appropriate Shades' conditioner.
To use as a leave-in scalp treatment: Apply 5 to 10 drops to the scalp. Massage scalp and distribute oil to the ends of hair. Cover hair, at bedtime, to keep in moisture.