SHADES REGENERATIVE THERAPEUTIC OIL has the unique ability to deeply penetrate the layers of skin all the way down to the dermal layer where cells are formed. New hair strands are formed from cells at the base of the follicle. This essential oil formula has cellular regenerative properties that help keep the hair growth cycle alive, healthy and youthful while inhibiting the effects of aging. The stimulating and vasodilating effects enliven and widen the hair follicles enabling the follicle to accept more nutrients, enhancing the hair's overall health and growth. This stimulating effect improves the miniaturization (the narrowing of the hair follicle) which often comes with aging.
Shades Regenerative Therapeutic Oil
- CONTAINS ESSENTIAL OILS of:
• Myrtle - also considered regenerative. A natural astringent with balancing and harmonizing actions useful in cases where over-production of sebum may be clogging the pores and follicles of the scalp
• Lavender – balancing, soothing, regenerative, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial, the most commonly used oil for stress reduction relieves itchiness and dandruff
• Rosemary - is the safest and most commonly used of the stimulating oils
speeds up cell activity and produces new cells.
• Carrot Root – support cell regeneration for mature skin, helps balance natural skin oil production for dry skin, and encourages hair growth. The oil may also act as a natural UV ray protectant, and may help speed healing of wounds and scars. This oil is very high in carotenes and considered a natural anti-oxidant
INSTRUCTIONS: Apply approximately 20 drops of Shades Regenerative Therapeutic Oil to the scalp, Massage scalp. Apply a steamed towel and process with heat for 20 minutes. Shampoo with Shades Deep Cleansing Shampoo. Rinse and treat hair with Shades Repair Treatment or an appropriate Shades' conditioner.
To use as a leave-in scalp treatment: Apply 5 to 10 drops to the scalp. Massage scalp and distribute oil to the ends of hair. Cover hair at bedtime to keep in moisture.