SHADES DRY-FLAKY SCALP THERAPEUTIC OIL is a stimulating, purifying and balancing essential oil for dry, itchy and flaky scalp. Tea Tree helps cleans the follicles and eliminates dandruff, since the oil kills the scalp fungus that causes it. It also, improves the texture of dry or frizzy hair. Rosemary helps clean and stimulate scalp and promotes hair growth, aiding in combating dandruff. Lavender balances moisture levels, assists with hair growth and relieves itchy scalp and dandruff. It's also a powerful antiseptic for disinfecting the scalp and enhances blood circulation. Clary Sage balances estrogen levels scalp in women of maturity.
Shades Dry-Flaky Scalp Therapeutic Oil
- CONTAINS ESSENTIAL OILS of:
• Tea Tree Oil – is a very powerful immune stimulant. It can help to fight all three categories of infectious organisms, bacteria, fungi, and viruses.
• Rosemary - premier hair growth enhancing essential oils, increases cellular metabolism, thereby stimulating healthy hair growth. Successfully used in alopecia areata treatment.
• Clary Sage - the most regenerative and stimulating of all the oils used in hair care. Promotes estrogen balance and prevents thickening in the membrane tissue around the hair follicle that creates hair loss.
• Lavender – balancing, soothing, regenerative, anti-inflammatory and antibacterial, the most commonly used oil for stress reduction relieves itchiness and dandruff.
INSTRUCTIONS: Apply approximately 20 drops of Shades Dry Flaky Scalp Therapeutic Oil to the scalp, Massage scalp. Apply a steamed towel and process with heat for 20 minutes. Shampoo with Shades Deep Cleansing Shampoo. Rinse and treat hair with Shades Repair Treatment or an appropriate Shades' conditioner.
To use as a leave-in scalp treatment: Apply 5 to 10 drops to the scalp. Massage scalp and distribute oil to the ends of hair. Cover hair at bedtime to keep in moisture.